Friday, October 8, 2010

Boating in the Fall



I love going boating in the fall. The air is just different. The sun feel's so good. We got to go a few time's this fall. It was such a treat. Matt and I went boating for our first date in the fall. When I get out on the boat and feel the air. I love looking over at him and remembering falling in love with him. I know it sounds funny, but I really loved Matt before we even started dating. I din't have to fall very far, I was already half way there.



How cute are little toes?


Eli is my little dare devil. He love's to get out behind the boat.


The water is pretty cold but the kids still got in and had a good time.


Walt and Hyrum had a good time playing on the back of the boat. Hyrum would throw out the ski rope to Jane and I and pretend to catch a fish. When we would climb out of the boat he would say "I'm throw'n this one back" and push us back in the water.


Jane and Eli are strong little kids.



Sleeping kids under the cuddy. One of my favorite sights.


Walt found entertained himself with mike&ikes.


One of the time's we went, Taylor and little Oliver came with us. Jane and I could have eaten him right up.


Matt busted it out on the wake board.


Eli tried water skiing for the first time. He was very brave but it was really cold. I think he will try again next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment