Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010


Jane the Cup Cake, Eli the Frankenstein and Hyrum the Buzz light year. Walt was having nothing to do with costumes this year. I have learned to just not push that kid in to any thing he dosn't want to do. I never win that way. So, no costume for Walt this year.


Our freaky pumpkin that Matt was given at the pumpkin drop. It was a crowed pleaser as well as our giant pumpkin balloon floating in front of our house. Oh, I can't forget about our giant licorice ropes and our giant pixie sticks we handed out to the trick or treaters. Matt doesn't do any thing small.

This is what it looked like out our house as we headed out to trick or treat. Even though the weather was not the best the kids and I had a great time. I usually stay home to hand out candy but this year I got to go with the kids. I loved it.


Making out witches brew to go with our pizza dinner.


Harrison and Eli helping Matt get the balloon ready. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment