Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Pumpkin Smash


Some how I still manage to load my photos out of order. Oops. The car pretty much just inhaled that giant pumpkin.


Both of these awesome photos were from the S.L. Tribune.



Before dropping the pumpkin Matt gutted it to save the seeds. He and Eli are re-attaching the piece they removed to get out the seeds.



It was so crazy high. I think my favorite part was watching the pumpkin falling through the air.






Mom, Jane, Sammy, Eli, Max and I got to go up in the crane when Kyle Fox dropped his giant pumpkin on to some office furniture. It was supper cool. I thought I would be scared out of my shorts up at the top but I actuality enjoyed it. I was really worried Eli was going to fall over the side. That kid just can't sit still and he has no fear.


Jane and Sam


Mom and I


Max and Eli, It started to rain really hard when we went up in the crane.


Hee haw farms was loads of fun. Jane and Hyrum on the swings.


Eli sopping wet from catching ducks.


Waiting for the pumpkin to drop.


Ah, now isn't this classic. (This photo reminds me of the time we were at church and Hyrum picked his nose. I wiped it off his little finger with lightning speed, worried some one might see how disgusting my child was being. Then he said really loud, "hey, I was going to eat that." So much for not being embarrassed.)

We had a lot of great family and friends show up to see the pumpkin splat. I always feel so blessed when I see a lot of our family and friends together.



Uncle Brad and LottyMay.


They dropped some pumpkins on a swimming pool and a trampoline. They put dry ice in the pool, I thought it made it look warm on such a cold day. By the end of the day they were both destroyed.


Eli and Max on the Hay jump.



Ridding cars.


Corn Angle Jane.


Having fun in the rain. Jeremy, Kennedy, Eli, Max, Sammy, Matt, and Jane.


This picture of Eli makes me laugh.

Walt had a total ball playing in the corn box. I don't know what he loved best, the corn box or watching the pumpkins drop. Jane love the petting zoo the best, Eli the hay jump and Hyrum driving around the car's.

1 comment:

  1. What a great pumpkin drop! We're so sad we missed it. Your kids looked great for Halloween, even if it did rain like crazy. That story about Hyrum and his booger is one of my favorites. I chuckle every time I just think about it.

    ReplyDelete