Monday, October 11, 2010

Lion King Sep. 18th

We got to go to the Lion King on Sep 18th with My Mom, Dad and Grandma Baird. I love going to the theater. I love getting dressed up and making it a special occasion. I hope this is something my kids will learn to love and appreciate as well. Before the show we ate dinner at Alora pizza in Bountiful first. It is a bit of a chore to go out to dinner with all the kids, so we just haven't done it in a really long time. I don't even think Walt has been to a restaurant. It was a lot of fun just having Jane and Eli. They were very good. The pizza was super yummy.


Jane and Eli seeing who could make a funnier face at the restaurant.


Matt, Eli, Jane, Me, Dad, Mom and Grandma Baird

The show was great. Eli leaned over to me at one point in the show and said "I sure would like to meet thoughts actors." Jane and Eli both loved it. This was Eli's firs Broadway. I wasn't sure how he would do but he couldn't keep his eye's off the stage. I did let him eat an entire row of Oreo cookies, that probably helped him sit still. I don't know how he wasn't sick after. Although this picture sort of shows how tied he was. We went to a late show. I can't wait to go back. I think Jane and I would love to have season tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment