Tuesday, October 19, 2010


365 Swap with the Cultivate girls
Melissa, Hayley, Me and Jen
How fun are the mustashe's? I just addor thease girls. We meet together once a month to help share our goals, bounce ideas off each others heads, encourage oneanother and build friendships.


Hayley put up this super cute door in front of her house to mark where we had the swap.


Everything came together so well. We served bread and jam, fruit, crackers and dip, pumpkin bars, oreo truffles and chocolate chip cookies.


As a thank you for coming we had everyone fill a treat bag to take home.

It was a really fun experience and I am looking forward to the next one. I count each of the cultivate girls as a blessing in my life. They are all such bright lights.
Thank's to Hayley for the awesome photos. If you want to see more you can click here, or click on the cultivate link on the top right side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment