Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Harvesting The Pumpkins


We have had quit the adventure with this pumpkin. The day before the weigh off they loaded the pumpkins on to a trailer with a crane. It was very exciting. The news crews were there and a lot of our faithful supporter.




Melissa was so thoughtful and brought cute fall sugar cookies for the kids to snack on.


I love it when the boys are lined up like this.


Our way nice neighbor Frayne Spens came with his crane to lift the pumpkins.



Audrey and Hyrum on the tractor.


Me and my pumpkin growing champ.


The kids are by Matt's pumpkin. The other two are Tyler's.


Matt, Tyler Quigley and Gordon Tanner

Go McQuig's!!! I think we unofficially named the patch McQuig's.

(When I was pregnant with Walt, Eli told Melissa if we had a girl he wanted to name her Emily McQuigly. I am so happy he feel's so loved by the Quigley's he just smashes our names together.)

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day, actually a whole fun week with the pumpkins. So proud of both our pumpkin growers, what a great year! Way to go McQuig's! ;) I think you look so cute too in your stylish pumpkin patch boots.

    ReplyDelete