Sunday, September 19, 2010

Garner Reunion 2010


I LOVE Garner family reunions. When I was a kid one of my favorite things was a Garner reunion. I had so much fun with my cousins. I loved they way my grandparents house smelled and just the feelings of love that I felt when I walked in the door. My cousin Stephanie and I would ride bikes down to the speedy mart to get penny candy. We would sit on the board that Grandpa had laid across the canal, swing our feet in the cool water and eat our treats.


This week Grandpa was the resident of the month where he lives.


It is always nice to see Grandpa.


My cute cousins, Janay and Heather. I wish I would have taken more pictures with all of them.


Lotty May and Wlat playing with rocks.

Aunt Tay and Walt


Me and Jane.


Aunt Leslie and here watermelon pinata. The pinata is a tradition my Grandma started. Aunt Leslie has helped keep that tradition alive.


Jane hitting the pinata.


Eli's turn with the pinata.


Hyrum with the pinata.


Jane and Lotty May.


Jane and Matt. I hope my kids grow up to have fond memories of family and understand the importance of extended family's.

1 comment:

  1. Being part of a fabulous family and then getting to see them at fun, memorable reunions has to be one of the great blessings of life! What a great weekend for you!

    ReplyDelete