Sunday, May 9, 2010

St. George trip # 2

We came back to sunny St. George the next weekend again. THis time with our friends the Quigleys. We got to see Kali and Payton more this time. We always love being around them. Kali and Payton took our kids to the park to play.


Eli is such a little monkey.


Jane is always so helpful with Walt.


We went to Kali and Payton's house on sunday after church. Walt loved their cats. I can't say the same for the cat's. Thay stayed under the bed most the whole time we were there.


All the boy's are looking for the cat's under the bed.


I always love being around Kali. She was so sweet to take me and my friends around to some fun spot's in St. George. She is alway's so helpful with my kids. I don't even have to ask her to do things, she just see's what need's to be done and helps out. I don't think I could get sick of her. Our visit was much to short!


We hiked around Dixie rock. The kids loved collecting sand stones. Walt loved being toted around in the back pack. He thought he was pretty cool when we put his hat on like this.


Here is Hyurm with Macey at Dixie rock.


This is Emily and Eli at Dixie rock. We can't wait to go back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment