Monday, April 26, 2010

St. George trip #1

I love taking pictures in this hollowed tree. It is so weird for me to have photos of me and my kids in this tree that I have a lot of photos of my siblings and I in when we where young. It if sun to bring them to a place that I loved as a child.

We got to go to St. George mid April with the McConkie family. We had so much fun. Jane and Eli don't get sick of lizard hunting.

We went to Snow canyon and played in the sand. All the kids had so much fun. Eli buried me. Walt was jumping and rolling around in the sand having a blast when he decided he would try a taste. He bent down and licked the sand like a dog. Not what he expect I guess. By the end of our time in the sand Eli had figured out he could do front flips down the sand hills.

Jane had so much fun reading with Grandma and going for hikes.

I was so happy we were able to do one of my favorite hikes while we were there. Red cliffs. Jane and Eli were little mountain goats. Even Hyrum walked most the way.

It was fun getting to spend time with Mark who just got home from his mission.

We had such a great time. I am so grateful to have such wonderful in-laws, who I enjoy being around.

No comments:

Post a Comment