Sunday, May 16, 2010

10 Fabulous Years


It is hard to believe it has been ten wonderful years that we have been married. I remember when we got married ten years sounded so long. It has just gone by in the blink of an eye. I am afraid the next ten is only going to go faster. Well you know the saying, time fly's when your having fun. I guess it just means we are having a great time.


May 4, 2000 was one of the best day's of my life. I will never forget our experience in the temple. It was so wonderful. Every time I think of it my heart is so full and I can fell my body get warm. I love to think of the commitment that we made to each other and our Father in Heaven that day. I love thinking about Grandpa McConkie, who was able to seal us that day. I love thinking about all the people who were there that loved and supported us. I remember looking around the room at all their faces and feeling so loved. I was thinking about what it was like before we came to this earth and what it is going to be like after. I like to imagine it is something like that.


We got to go to Park City this year for our anniversary. It was fantastic. Momma McConkie stayed with our kids for two nights!!! It was so nice. We had such a wonderful time. We stayed in this amazing house that had a hot tub, pool table (Matt and I must be the worst pool players ever), A big theater and amazing views of the mountains. We had a baby moose walk right in front of us and the momma right behind. We ate a lot of good food while we were there. I think our favorite place we ate at was Chez Betty. It is a fabulous french restaurant. We both loved every thing we got.

I think I must be the luckiest girl ever!! Matt is such a gem. He has always been so thoughtful. He really thinks about me and what is going to make me happy. Seriously, what more could I ask for! The passed ten years have been such a fun ride. I love going to sleep next to Matt every night and I can't wait to see him when he gets home each day. Matt, thank you for always making me laugh, holding me when I cry and filling my life with so much joy. I love you! HAPPY 10

No comments:

Post a Comment