Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is It Baby Season Yet?

Posted by PicasaEli is just a little sweetie pie. He love's to help out with the lille ones. I think he love's teaching them things. Walter and Hyrum idolize him. Eli has been on me the past little while about having another baby. One day when we were having lunch he said, "when it's baby season, can we have a girl?" I don't know where this is coming from but he is convinced we are having another baby. He recently said to me " we have five kids in our family." I told him we have four kids in our family. He said, "No, we have Jane, me, Hyrum, Walt and the new baby." So now I am getting a bit weirded out. I explained to him that maybe we will have another baby some day but we are not having a baby right now. A few days latter our home teachers came over. Walt and Hyrum were both trowing tantrums so Matt and I left the room for a moment. When I came back into the room one of our home teachers said, "so, Eli tells us you are expecting another baby!" I think my jaw might have hit the floor. I told them we are not expecting a baby. I have no idea what they thought. I am just hopping we don't go to church on sunday and have five people ask me when I am due! Ha, Ha, Ha. I felt that this was one for the books.

2 comments:

  1. OK, won't it be crazy if your next baby is a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know! Before I found out we were having A&E Mace drew me a picture one day when I asked her what it was of she said, "you with your three kids" next week we found out 2 were on the way. FReaKY!! :)

    ReplyDelete