Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is May just as crazy as December?


I think May might be just as busy as December. I am finding my day's are flying by because they are packed with end of year programs, Eli starting t-ball, Our anniversary, Mother's day, gourmet club, the hive, yard work, spring cleaning, painting my room and every day things.


May 13&14th
The Hive

My sweet friend Melissa put together another Hive. It was so much fun. I love having a reason to make fun things. Melissa is so talented and creative. I love being a part of the Hive.

This was a table set up with my Leila Bird creations. Kali took Melissa and I to a cute little cafe in St.George that had this cool branch painted blue. That was the inspiration for the blue branches that my necklaces were hanging from.




May 12th
Jane's Up With Kid's play
"Wonderfully Wicked"

Jane and her friend Audrey Quigley were in a play group called up with kid's this year. They had practice's every Thursday, October through May. Jane has loved up with kid's this year. She was so excited to be doing a play about wicked. We got to see Wicked when we went to New York. I think it is safe to say she is a huge fan.

Jane has really boomed with up with kid's this year. She has really come out of her shell. She is so good at memorizing her lines and getting into character. This year she played Evania, a emerald city citizen fighting for her rights to her individuality. I love it when we are at home and Jane will just bust into opera singing. Oh she makes me so happy. I can't help but smile when I think of her.




April 29th
Eli's Music Class Recital

Eli and Harrison are best buddies. I think they look so cute all dressed up for the recital.

Eli is taking a music class that is a three year program called Let's Play Music. I have be really impressed with it. Hopefully this will make piano really easy. His teacher, Amy York is a fantastic teacher. She is so wonderful with the kids and knows her stuff! I am looking forward to starting up again in the fall. I hope Eli enjoys it then to. I think he was starting to feel the spring fever set in toward the end.

Well, There is one more week in May. We still have Eli's school program, a meeting about the Wasatch back, Doctor's appointments, Jane's last day of School and wallpapering a wall in my room Few, someone wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I have a new fun play list to listen too :) Can't wait to see the final reveal of your bedroom, I'm sure it will be so cute. You are so talented! Jane did such a good job in Wonderfully Wicked, she plays a mean air guitar! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love when I finally get to get on the computer and catch up on your blog! Eli's face, I can't help it, it makes me laugh tears of joy. I love that kid! Jane is awesome! What a talented fun girl she has become. I am so proud of her! How FUN ARE GRANDKIDS! I am so lucky.

    ReplyDelete