Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Photos


I love, love, love all the face's Hyrum was making this day. I am so happy to have the many face's he pulls preserved in pictures.


This has become such a special little Easter suit. One year for Easter my Mom made us all Easter outfits. This was Seth's little suit. Since then Eli has worn it, Hyrum wore it and now it is Walt's turn. It is so supper cute. Every time I have put it on one of my boy's I have thought of all that sewing my mom did. She is so talented. The suit is mad so well, to make it through four little boy's. I am trying my best to keep it in tip top condition because Seth has asked for it back when I am done with it.


Ah, the rain boots. I had to bring these to our little photo shoot. All my kids have loved and pretty much lived in rubber boots. I have lost track of how many pairs Jane has gone through. Once they are walking we slap a pair of rubber boots on. What a great invention really. They are practically indestructible and I don't care what they walk through. :) They make us all happy.


I was happy Haley snapped this photo of me with the kids. I am so grateful I get to spend all my time with these awesome little people. It was my birthday that day and I had so much fun with my kids. All but Hyrum loved the bunnies and chicks. Hyrum didn't want anything to do with them. He told me they stink. Then Haley's cat came out and he said, "Oh no, I hate cat's to." I guess just because you grow up with animals doesn't mean you are going to like them.


I love getting pictures done with Haley. She is a lot of fun and we have the same style and taste. I loved her little set-up of old linens and baby quilts. I don't know what my kids will think of when they look back on these pictures but I hope they remember having fun. I think it is fun every once and a while to get dressed up. I love having the photo's to display in my home. They are such fun Easter decorations.

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVVVEE that you do all these cute pictures of your kids!! So happy and fun!
    FYI - I don't know if you decided to make your blog public, I just got into it through Kali's blog. Maybe it is because it recognizes me????

    ReplyDelete