Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Time On The Slopes


I love, love, love this photo. These two boys have a lot of fun together.



Loving the goggles!


How awsome is Matt to rally three kids on and off the lift?
Eli and Jane can go down by themselves, Matt helped Hyrum down.


Hyrum went skiing for the first time this weekend. It was so cute. Matt is the best Dad ever. I don't think I could say that enough. He and Jane went up to Snow Basin first thing in the morning. I took the boys up around 1:00. Jane had such a fun time, she didn't want to leave. I loved watching her come down. She has really good control. Eli is a hoot to watch. He book's it straight down and gets right back in line for the lift. Hyrum had fun but didn't like the falling part. after we got home he told me "I need a stick thing like Dad, ya know with a poker thing on it. Then I wouldn't fall down." It was so cute to see him thinking of how he could stay on his feet next time.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Skiing is a real adventure and they look like such great troopers. I must say (and comment on posts past) that your destruction post gives me hope and helps me realize life is not only wild in my household. I love your family. I love how real life is for you and CONGRATULATIONS Jane on Baptism!

    ReplyDelete