Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Miss Polaroid Pictures


There was something so fun about taking a picture with a polaroid camera. Shaking the film, waiting for the photo to appear. I was very young, but I remember my parents had one that I got to take a few pic's with.

I heard about this program that lets you turn your existing photos in to polaroid look-a-likes. I thought it was so much fun. I showed the photos to Matt and his reply was, "The color on thoughts is awful." Well that is exactly what I love about them. They look like they have been siting in a box for thirty years. I love that even tough Matt does not share my obsession for things that look old and I don't share his obsession with giant pumpkins we seem to get along just fine. :) Here are a few of my favorite photos turned polaroid.










1 comment:

  1. Oh so so cute! I love the one with the three boys :) And thanks for posting one with me!!

    ReplyDelete