Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ice Skating and Ice Cream







We went ice skating with our friend's the Quigley's. It was crazy. I love to ice skate. Eli and Hyrum had a blast. I just held Hyrums hands and skated along with him. I had to hold his arms all the way up so I cloud stand up strait and not kill my back. After our second time around the rink he said "My hands are feeling sparkly." Poor kid I didn't even think about all the blood going out of his little hands that were held high. Jane I think loved it but hatted the falling down part. Walt was ticked the whole time. He wanted to get down and crawl around so bad. I just envisioned his tiny little fingers getting stepped on by big foot with an ice skate on it. Not to mention the dirty floor. FYI to me get a baby sitter for walt next time. After we got ice cream. I know that sounds like not the right treat to go along with ice skating but there are no good doughnut places around here so ice cream it was. Eli and Hyrum keep asking when we can go again.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog in a few weeks and you've been busy with lots of fun things! I just wanted to thank you for having us up to your house. We had so much fun and look forward to next time!

    ReplyDelete