Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jane's Baptism



The day was far more wonderful than I had anticipated. I have been putting off wrighting about it because I am having a had time putting my feelings of the baptism into words. I felt our Heavenly Fathers love for me, Jane and everyone who was there. The music invited the spirit, Uncle Dane Garner and Grandpa Michael McConkie gave really perfect talks on Baptism and the Holly Ghost and Jane was so sweet. She was just beaming. My heart was so full of gratitude and love. I don't know that I can say much more but, I know the Church is true! I know that we have a Father in Heaven that love's us and wants us to be happy. I know that Jane knows this and I know she know's that she choose the right. I hope she can always feel and know of Heavenly Fathers love for her and remember the day she was baptized.

1 comment: