Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jane's 8th Birthday

We went to the aquarium this year for Jane's Birthday. We all had a lot of fun.
Jane is looks more and more grown up to me every day.
This is Jane and Eli peeking out of some rocks.
I made Jane this ice cream shirt for her Birthday because she loves, and can eat more ice cream than any one I know.
Jane thought it was cool that it looks like she is in the fish tank.
Matt and I gave Jane her first set of scriptures. I felt a surge of emotion wrapping them up for her. I can't believe she is old enough not only to have her own set of scriptures, but to read, understand and love them. Jane has a strong testimony. I am so grateful for that. I love these photos. She was so excited when she opened her scriptures.

She was so cute the whole day. She was very happy and grateful for everything. She gave Eli and Hyrum big hugs after she opened their presents.
Jane has always loved colors. When we were building our house in Mountain Green, people would ask her "what color is your room going to be?" She would always tell them "Rainbow". Now she loves rainbows and purple. I made this purple sweater with rainbow hearts on it for her Birthday.
One year older and wiser too. Happy Birthday to you! You are such a light in our lives Jane, We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment