Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So Many Fun Things


We have been doing so many fun things the past few days. I wanted to wright them down so I don't forget about them. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have that great of a memory anymore. I thought that was something that happened when you got old, like really old, but it turns out having a few kids and being sleep deprived for a few years brings on memory loss as well.
Saturday:
Matt, Jane and Eli went skiing with Grandma and Grandpa Garner. I am so sad I didn't get to see them do so awsome. They had such a great time. Matt said Jane and Eli both did so great. They had so much fun they didn't want to leave. Eli went off a jump! I think he has more of Matt's blood than mine.
Sunday:
We had Tom and Hillary Garner over for dinner. There kids are supper cute. All the kids ran around and played hide and seek. It was nice to catch up and spend sometime together.
Monday:
We went and played laser tag with the kids. The vest was about as big as Eli but he is such a tough little kid it was no problem for him. Jane was not sure about trying something new but once we started playing she had a great time. Matt held Hyrum and I held Walt. After our first game ended they all wanted to play again. We played one more game, Jane, Walt and I against Matt, Eli and Hyrum. Eli ran so fast I couldn't get away, good thing Jane had my back. It was a total bast and we cant wait to go again.
Tuesday:
We went swimming a the Bountiful recreation center. They have such a fun pool. The water is warm so the kids could swim for hours. Jane and Eli are such fish. Hyrum is starting to feel more comfortable in the water. He wanted to swim all by him self this time.
I am sad I didn't get any photos of laser tag or swimming but here is one of skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment