Sunday, March 28, 2010

Destruction in a day



If the tolet paper in not in rolled I can usually find toys in the toilet, mud or paint in the sink, or something to wipe up from our most resent potty trainer.



Walter is supper into putting all the crayons down the air vent. He will start to do his yell and point to the crayons. We call him our little shrieker for a reason. Usually someone gives in and gives him the crayons. We all rather fish them out of the vent than listen to the shriek.




Oh I am so happy spring is here. We all have had spring fever but Maverick the worst. When he gets board he takes it out on his bed. I don't know if you can see it in this photo but Walt dumped out Mav's water and started to throw handfuls of dog food at Maverick before I caught him.



I cease to be amazed at the amount of destruction that occurs at our house in a 24 hour period. I thought I would document a small sliver of it. I am doing this because I like to find the humor in something that can be so discouraging. I am happy my problems are only as big as unrolled toilet paper, crayons down the air vent and a shredded dog bed. As for now I can handle the destruction. Todays culprits; Walter and Maverick. After I cleaned up one thing to find three more things messed up I let Walt watch Yo Gabba Gabba with a fruit leather. He was quit pleased. A day full of destruction, a fruit leather and Yo Gabba Gabba. I think if he could talk he would say "Ah, this is the life!"

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing the amount of messes you can clean up in one day!?

    Oh and you are so awesome! I loved that dinner party you hosted! You are so creative and fun...I love how everything turned out...and I haven't forgotten that I have your bucket!:)

    ReplyDelete