Monday, August 29, 2011

Boating at Willard Bay


We got to go boating while Kali was here.  The kids had so much fun in the sand and on the boat.


Hyrum told me he had been watching river monsters with Jane and now he was scared of the water.  Even after I assured him non of the river monsters were in Willard Bay he still stayed on the beach.  Walt, Eli and Jane on the other hand couldn't get enough of the water.



Max, Eli, Jane and Samantha.  The kids had a blast with their cousins.


Walt and his shovel.  He carried it around all morning before we went to the beach.


Eli and Max on the tube. I wish I would have gotten a good pic of Jane and Sam on the tube. Jane has turned in to quite the little tube ridder.  Jane and Sam hit one wave and got seven feet of air, Jane managed to hold on!


Walt loving the boat.


Ahhh, one of my favorite sights, sleeping kids in the boat.  Hyrum climbed under the seat and fell asleep.          The boat is one of my favorite places to take a nap.  With the hum of the engine, the rocking waves and a slight breeze under there, it is perfect. Thank's Mom for the fun day!


Kali and I

 Me and cute baby Viv

1 comment:

  1. That was a great day! Can't believe we only got to go once! Something's wrong with that picture....we can hopefully change that next summer with the house deal done! So fun to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete