Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bountiful Triathlon


How cute is this man, I am always so happy to see him after a race.  He makes my heart jump but at the same time calms my nerves. I got to participate in a triathlon in bountiful last saturday, it was awesome because it was shorter than the spud man.  The whole time thats what I thought of. Believe it or not I never got a trophy when I was a kid.  As silly as this might sound, I wanted one bad.  It is funny really, they are just cheep plastic people, but I guess it makes you feel good that you have something to prove you did good.  


Well I did it,  my first trophy!  I came in second in my age group.  Total time 1:10.  The boys were not as excited as I was about winning something.  They were just hot, hungry and tired.  This photo makes me laugh so hard.  Walt screaming, Hyrum plugging his ears and there was no way Eli was smiling for the camera! After the race Matt and I took the boys to see Car's 2 and later that night we went to the rodeo.  I'd say we had one fun filled day. (Jane was in Idaho with Barlow's and Garner's)


4 comments:

  1. Ahahaha love that last picture! You are inspiring, good job on being so motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL a billion times over! That picture is a crack up! It's true what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I am so sad we weren't there to see you do such an awesome job! You rock. We are proud of you and all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool trophy! I expect to see it on your mantle or as a table centerpiece sometime when I come over.

    ReplyDelete