Sunday, August 21, 2011

Zoo Day

 
Jane and Hyrum
In our attempt to cram as many fun things into our last week of summer vacation we went to the zoo this week. I have so many more things to post, I am hopping I can keep up.
 It happened to be zoorasic time at the zoo.  Really awesome dino's that travel from zoo to zoo. The first dinos we saw Hyrum asked if they were real.  It was super fun, there were dinosaurs all over the zoo.  This is a limited time only event.  I was so happy we got to go see them.


Some of the dino's spayed water from there mouths. Jane and Eli had a total blast. That toothless grin makes me so happy.




I love seeing the baby elephant.


Jane, Eli, Walt and Grandma Garner.


One of Jane's favorite animals, the giraffes.


Here is the crew.  Kali came to visit. It is always so fun to see her and cute little Viv.
Grandma Baird, Erin, Lottie, Kali, Viv, Mom, Hyrum, Jane, Walt, Me and Eli.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, you are so darling! I love being able to see what your sweet family is up to!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete