Monday, September 12, 2011

Lava Hot Springs

The kids got to choose fun things to do this summer each time they accomplished certain things, Jane Read several books and choose to go to Lava Hot springs.  A treat for us all.


Hyrum on the kiddie slide


Walt on the slide, He wasn't a huge fan.  I think he went down the one time and that was good enough.


Eli of course was a sliding maniac.  This is the kiddie slide but he went down slides I was afraid to go down.


 I think it is funny that Eli looks like he if totally dominating Matt in this photo.


Jane and her Daddy.


Jane on the high dive.  She is so brave.


Eli on the high dive.


I had to sign a waver so Eli could jump off the platform.  After he concord the first platform he wanted to jump of the next one up.  I had to put the brakes on that one.


Matt and Eli jumping off the platform.


Walt and Hyrum throwing rocks into the river; they could throw rocks for hours.


Cutie bug Jane


Jane, Hyrum and I.  We are Lava Hot Springs die hards.  The river, the pools, the slides and of course the hot springs.  Can't wait to go next year.

1 comment:

  1. awwww...... I wish we could of come!!! eli is soooo brave!! mace

    ReplyDelete