Monday, August 1, 2011

Spud Man Triathlon 2011


This is becoming a really fun tradition that I hope we can continue. This year Dane did the spud man with us.  This triathlon is a 1.5k swim, 40k bike and a 10k run. I was really worried that this year I was just going to be in pain the entire race but I think Heavenly Father blessed me because I felt really great and bettered my time by 2 minuets.  Total time, 2:37


Seth did awesome.  He beat his time from last year by 15 minuets, total time 2:49.  Nice job Seth!!


Dane totally rocked it, total time 2:31.  Way to go Dane!!


I was so impressed with Dad this year.  He had very little training and a crazy taxing work schedule and he still did just as awesome as last year.  Total time, 3:01


I just love Brad and Angie.  How cute are they?  Brad's total time, 2:11 Now that is nuts!!!  Angie's total time, 2:46  Nice work, you guys rock my world!


Here is our wonderful group of racers and supporters. ( Toone's Johnson's, Barlow's, Garner's, and the Baird's)


The racers
Terry, Conner, Brad, Angie, Seth, Matt, Nicole, Brooke, Dane, Zac, Dad and Russ


My sweet Jane is always such a awesome supporter.  I was so happy she got to be there.  After the race she went home with Barlow's for a week.  I am going to miss her so much.  We both cried our eyes out when it was time to say good bye.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, you are an inspiration! We miss Jane around here too, can't wiat until she gets back home. ;) Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete