Sunday, February 20, 2011

Look Whoo's Having a Baby





We had a owl themed baby shower for my sister Kali this week end.  She is having a baby girl in April.  I love seeing her cute belly.  I can't wait to meet little Vivienne.  It was so much fun throwing her this shower.  I coulden't have done it on my own.  Mom, Tay and Erin helped me so much!  I am always so thankful for a family that is willing to help out when ever they are needed. I am sad we took this photo after Erin had to go.



Meredith, Kail, baby Oliver


Kail and the Petunia Pickle Bottom bag we got her.


Erin made super cute owls to go along with our owl theme. I loved having them to decorate with. She made them out of fabric that matched her nursery so she could have them after the shower.  Vivienne's  room is going to be so cute. Thank's Erin.




Taylor made the cutest little owl pop's as a thank you to our guests.  She went to three different stores to find candy necklaces for the eyes.  Thank's Tay,way to go!  The owl pop's were the perfect little thank you.


Owl banner


Ali, Tonya and Kali


Ashley and Karina


Bonnie and Austin


Grandma Baird, Laurie and Mom tying the quilt Mom made for baby Vivienne.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you do a blog! Thanks for always throwing showers for your sisters. It's always fun to get to see the pictures after. What a great Sister you are. It was perfect. I love you forever.

    ReplyDelete