Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday Jane

What a sweet girl I have!!  Jane is such a joy in my life.  She is so quiet but has so much spunk at the same time.  I have so much fun with her.  One of my favorite things to with Jane is crank up some funny music and dance around singing along.  She is SUPER patient with her brothers.  Mostly Walt.  Tonight he turned off the movie while the kids were watching, the boys yelled at him but Jane said "guys, he is only two, then she calmly came to see if I could fix the T.V" When he threw dirty bedding from her snake tank all over her room today she nicely asked me if I would vacuum it up. Her patience helps me so much. More than she knows, I am sure.


Grandma and Grandpa Baird with Jane


Grandma and Grandpa Garner with Jane


Grandma and Grandpa McConkie with Jane


Jane wanted Chocolate cake with vanilla icing and vanilla ice cream.  Fun fact about Jane... She can eat a tremendous amount of vanilla ice cream.  I have never actually let her eat it until she was full of it but it has been A LOT! 


I can not believe my baby girl is 9 years old!  That is half way to 18.  I got married when I was 18!  AHHH  my life is flashing before my eyes.  I am trying my hardest to enjoy every single moment of this life I am living.  I LOVE you Jane.  Thank you for all your sweetness.  Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment