Tuesday, February 8, 2011

funny things said

Hyrum found a marker and was planning on coloring his whole body.  Thankfully, I found him only one hand into the job.

Hyrum... After watching Beauty and the Beast "Walt has a temper like the beast."
Hyrum... "that is hot a salsa"



Walt.... I saw him walking down the stair and I told him that was impressive. He said "yah, I'n a big kid now."

One of my favorite things that walt says all the time is  "a go Qwigies." I think Walt would live with the Quigley's if we would let him.  They watched the kids for us one night while Matt and I went to a Jazz game.  We got home around 10:30.  Walt was still awake.  When he saw Matt and I he started to cry and ran into Quigley's guest room and laid on the bed.  I feel so blessed that he knows he is loved, not only by us but the Quigley's.




2 comments:

  1. Walt, his brothers, sis, Mom & Dad can "a go Qwigies" anytime they want! We love having the McConkies next door :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyrum wanting to color himself blue is hilarious. I chuckle when I think about it. Great pictures of Disneyland and the family.

    ReplyDelete