Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some Things I Have Been Up To

I get so board of doing the same thing. I will always love to make things, I just like to change it up a bit. hear are a few things I have been making for some fall shows.


Different hair clips and pins.


Necklaces.


Ruffle headbands. (photos, by Rachel Penrod)


I am in love with Jars!

I embellished some shirts for recently for some fall shows. I wanted to keep each of them, but at the same time I am hoping they sell!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love how talented and creative you are nicole...and that picture of you is beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute things! I hope you make more of the fabulous flower pin you wore the other day to Magazine Monday- I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful and creative. I still want some stuff. And you look so pretty in the picture where you are showing off your new headband.

    ReplyDelete