Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lewiston Craft Fair


I got to go us to Lewiston (Melissa's home town) this weekend to a boutique. It was fun to see were Melissa grew up. I didn't realize it was so far! It was a good thing I followed Melissa up or I might have felt a bit lost. It was really beautiful and ever one I met was really nice. I got meet a lot of Melissa's family. Macey came up for the day too. I always love being with my Quigley friends. I had a great day. Thanks to my Mom and Matt who held down the fort at home so I could go!


My Mountain Green friends who had booth's at the boutique. Liz, Janet, Me and Melissa.

Time to get busy creating new things for the next show. Hooray, My first home show is coming up after Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun road trip! thanks for following me alllll the way up there, you're great! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete