Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fed Up With Lunch: The School Lunch Project


Fed Up With Lunch: The School Lunch Project

This lady is eating school lunch for one year and blogging about it. I found it quite interesting. She take's pictures of the food with her phone. Every photo I see I think, that doesn't look so good, I wouldn't eat that. The broccoli is almost all stems. Well I could could go on about all the things I think are wrong with the school lunch but Hyrum is waiting for me to play bend-a-roo's. Some other time.

1 comment:

  1. At least she is eating it unlike most the kids at school! I would like to read that blog and she how it goes. Yuck! I wouldn't eat school lunch that long. They actually used to be good but that was when the lunch ladies actually made it. What has happened to our society? (Do they still have peanut butter fingers? Those I would eat!)

    ReplyDelete