Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh, Baby!


It has been one exciting day today. Taylor had her first baby. Baby boy. Taylor is such a trooper. She can withstand so much more than I can. I just think she is amazing. She labored a long time at a 5-7 before she got her epidural. Finally around 8:00 p.m. This cute little bundle arrived.


Eli and Jane were so excited when I told them Tay was having her baby today. I went and sat with Tay and Zack for a while at the doc and when I got home, Eli ran to me and said where is the baby? I told him it wasn't here yet and he said well lets go see it. I think he was confused. I thought it was so cute that he was so excited to see the baby. I wonder if he is hoping this little guy will make me baby hungry again.


Tiny little guy, 5lb. 11oz. pounds and 19 inch. He was so wide eyed the whole time I say him at the hospital. He kept sticking his little tung out; it was so funny. He has quite the little mop of hair as well.


I love watching Taylor with my kids and I think she is going to be a wonderful, SUPER mom. I am so excited for her and Zack. Congratulations you two!!


2 comments:

  1. Glad he is here safe & sound! Congrats to Taylor, Zack & Aunt Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy toes batman!! Are those really long? Or just decieving?? I can't wait to hold that little babe :)

    ReplyDelete