Sunday, August 15, 2010

First lost tooth

Eli has lost his first tooth. I think he has been dreaming of this day because he knew he would get money from the tooth fairy. The whole day really was funny. I woke up to Jane asking me where the video camera was. After I asked her why, I got the camera and came out into the kitchen to find Eli standing by the stair banister with a boot tied to his tooth. The plan was to throw the boot over the banister and the tooth would be pulled out. Oh, and we had to video it, just in case it was funny enough to send into America's Funnest Home Videos. We did video it, but it didn't work. The day went on. Late afternoon, I found Eli in the bathroom working on the tooth. He wiggled and twisted for an hour and finally, out came the tooth. Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment