Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Love Day


I love Valentines Day. I just think it is fun to get to think about the people we are grateful for. We have had a fun week making valentines for class mates, making cookies with aunt Tay and Grandma and Grandpa Mcconkie, Helping with Jane's class party, date night with Matt and swimming with the kids. Matt and I gave all the kids Valentine cards with these gummy eyes. They all had a lot of fun with them. I hope when my kids are grown they remember the fun times they had together and how much they love each other.


We were driving in the car this week with all the kids and Eli's friend Harrison Farmer. Eli asked Jane if she could reach something for him. She said "sure" then Eli said to Harrison "Jane is so great, she always helps me reach things I need". It was a sweet moment.

Happy Love Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment