Friday, September 11, 2009

Tantrum

Today I would love to throw myself on the floor, kick, cry, scream, and yell "nothing is going right." A full blown tantrum. Just like a kid when something doesn't work out there way. Surly the way I am feeling must mean the world is over. Or at least my own little world. I think it's like being in a bubble some times. I get so trapped with my own selfish ideas of how things should be I forget to see the big picture. Some day I hope I can fully come to grips that my idea of a balanced life is not possible, and I will be very happy and content with life just being good. It's to bad tantrum throwing doesn't get you anything, especially not what you want. Dang, I guess I will have to be okay nothing about my day went how I had hoped, yet again and try to see the positive things. Thank heavens there are so many, it makes all the things I wanted to have a tantrum over seem so small. I am happy tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment