Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boating







One of my favorite things to do in the summer time is go boating. I love the wind in my face, the sun on my skin, glassy water if we're lucky, oh the list go's on but I need to keep this short. We got to go boating with my Mom at Willard Bay. On of our awesome August activities. The kids had a lot of fun. Jane loved feeding a duck that came by the boat. Eli loved skiing behind the boat on this ski board. After Eli watched Matt do a flip on the wake board he said "I want to do that". I love how Eli wants to be just like his Daddy. Hyrum didn't want to get in the water but he loved ridding on the boat. I think ridding on the boat was Walters favorite part to. He hates getting his life jacket on but as soon as the boat starts to drive he settles right down; it's like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment