Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dinner with G&G McConkie


We always ook forward to this day in December.  The kids have more fun with it each year.  Mom and Dad McConkie come to our house for dinner and to give each other Christmas gifts.  We always set the table nice and light candles.  Eli wanted all the lights of this year.  After the party he said "I want to have a candle dinner for my birthday dinner."  This year for dinner we had one of my favorite meals, spicy griled chicken over salsa and rice.


Grandma and Grandpa with Hyrum and his new Star Wars gift they gave to him.


Walt sleept the entier time they were at our house.  I felt bad, he was so excited to see them and give Grandma her gift he helped wrap.  He woke up right after they left and opened a super soft new doggie.  He loves stuffed puppies and dogs.


Now this is just pure craziness.  I was holding walt on my lap while he was sleeping and discovered he had about a three inch long hair growing out of the middle of his forehead.  Jane, Matt and I could not stop laughing.  I was surprised he didn't wake up and get mad at us.  We decide to take a photo of it before we pulled it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment