Sunday, April 24, 2011

One of my favorite Holidays

We gave the kids pillow pets for Easter this year.  I think they all loved them.



This weekend we went to Idaho for my Grandpa Garners funeral.  It was a beautiful, wonderful weekend.  I had planed a special Easter lesson for my kid and made eggs to dye.  After we got home from church I think the weekend of holding my emotions in caught up with me.  I think I hold them in around people because once the flood gate is opened it is had to close it back up agin.  I was so exhausted today, I fell asleep and didn't do any of my Easter plans with the kids.  We went down to McConkies for Easter dinner.  It was  yummy and low key.  At first I didn't feel like going, I felt like I could sleep the rest of the day.  I was happy I got myself up and went down to bountiful.  It was so nice to have their company.  My heart is full of love and gratitude today.  Love and gratitude for my savior Jesus Christ, for my family and that we can live together again.  What a gift!  Overall it has been a lovely Easter weekend.  I am to sleepy to wright about the funeral, that will have to come another day.  Happy Easter, it has always been one of my favorite holidays.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when I open a post with those cute faces that make me instantly burst into a joyous gut laugh of extreme happiness!! How I love those kids!! (This is Mom Garner on Kali's computer) Thanks for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog! You do such a great job with the pictures and comments. You truly are a wonderful mother, wife and homemaker. You can tell your family means more to you than anything else in life. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete