Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eli's piano recital


Eli with all the Let's Play Music classes and their teacher Amy York.


Grandma McConkie, Eli and Grandma Garner.  I love the support we constantly have from our family.  I am always grateful that we get to have them come to all of our special events.


Harrison Farmer (Eli's B.F.F.)  and Eli after the recital.


THis has been a really exciting year in the program.  Eli is learning to read music, play cords and memorize the key board!  I have loved watching him learn and succeed. I have hatted getting him to practice when he doesn't want to, which is most of the time.  It has forced me to be creative with my bribes.  I am thankful, for the most part, that I get to have this time with Eli.  He is such a sweet boy.


I couldn't get any really great photos of Eli on the stage.  He looked so cute up there with his key board!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this?! Eli playing a keyboard, I just love it. That is so great he's learning music...something i hope my own children will love...what a great oppurtunity you are giving him...I am so grateful I know (well sortof) how to play the piano...so even though it's hard to get him to practice now he'll thank you someday:) You look so great!

    ReplyDelete