Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Hyrum


Hyrum has moved on from the dinos to Star Wars.  At four years old he is practically a Star Wars expert.  It is stinking funny to talk to him about it.  He just go's on and on with all the little facts he knows.  He is a detail oriented kid.  He is very content taking his time.  With everything, walking some where, eating, playing.  I think it is because he is just taking every little detail in.  Hyrum is my little buddy.  I have absolutely cherished this past year with Hyrum.  Jane and Eli are at school while Walt is napping, so Hyrum and I get time just the two of us every day!  It is wonderful.  He is so easy going and fun to be with.  He makes me so happy and thankful every day for him!  Happy Birthday my little Jedi Hyrum.  I love you!



Hyrum With his new Star wars gear.  I think he is going to sleep with it!  
He helped me make his Star Wars cupcakes today.


We went to BOondocks to play laser tag for Hyrums Birthday.  Our little family love's laser tag, but Hyrum the most.  It was fitting for his Star Wars theme.  We had a great time.  I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in Hyrums life who love him.  I know know he feel's loved!


Hyrum asked to have his photo taken with this Star Wars guy.  He is a manikin that stands at the laser tag entrance.  

2 comments:

  1. Love hanging out with this little guy & playing Star Wars at my house in the afternoons. Thanks for the party it was so much fun! Love, Whissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyrum is supper cute! I love playing Star Wars with this little Jedi!!:)

    ReplyDelete