Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Graduation Time


Congratulations Dallen!!! I got to go to Dallen's graduation a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun to be with Taylor and Seth. I am always so grateful for my friendship with my siblings. I hope my kids enjoy being around each other as much as my siblings and I do.

Some times it is so weird to me that my little brothers are so tall and grown up.


Congratulations Eli!!! Eli graduated from pre-school at the end of May. He was so cute. The night before it was really warm outside and we had a hard time coming in. We went to bed a little to late. Eli was yawning through his whole program. He got to play some little bag pipes in the program. They learned about different states and countries. Eli was representing Scotland. I can't believe he is all done with pre-school. Time don't seem to be slowing down. I am excited for him to go to kindergarten. I think he is going to do great!


No comments:

Post a Comment