Monday, June 21, 2010

Taylor's Birdie Shower

A little birdie told me a baby boy is on the way.

My sister Kali and I threw a baby shower for our sister Taylor last week. We had such a blast putting it all together, spending time with each other and cooing over cute baby things.

This is our good friend Darlene and my mom, Sydney.


Merredith and Kali

We had fabric, iron-on, buttons, embroidery floss and onsies. Look what cute things people came up with!




I love this photo of Mom, Taylor, Me and Kali. We love being together.

Tammy, Jill, Carly, Mckenzie, Kathy, Sissy and Angie


Merredith and Austin

I love this photo, it make's me happy. I just love my Grandma Baird so much. She is such a neat lady. I am thankful for our relationship.



I think kail's hand almost fell off piping all the little birdies on the cupcakes. They turned out supper cute!


We had really yummy salads, fruit, bread and lemonade. I was so excited to use the birdie plater.


We sent our guests home with a little nest full of gum balls. It always great to get together with friend and family to celebrate a new baby. We are getting excited for Taylor's sweet little bundle of joy to arrive.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you took cute pics before the food had been touched! I might need you to e-mail me that one too :) it was so much fun to see you and do the shower with you. wish it could have been longer! I can't wait for the family reunion!

    ReplyDelete