Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jordanelle Triathlon




Hooray, I did it!! my time 1hour 42min. About the same time August hit and I decided to cram as much fun in as I possibly could, I thought why not do a triathlon to. Now I know I am crazy. I thought it wouldn't be that hard but I was wrong. After the bike my legs felt like noodles. I started the run and it felt like I hadn't trained at all. So I guess for only having three weeks to pe-pair that's what I get. The swim was 1/2 mile, the bike was 15 miles and the run was a 5k. What a day. My awesome Mom and sister Kali came to my house at 7a.m. so that Matt could come early with me and we wouldn't have to wake the kids up so crazy early. I love having Matt with me, He is a awesome supporter. I think Kali and my Mom are total rock stars! I once again am so grateful for their help and support. I think my kids are grateful that they didn't have to get out of bed early and got to spend time with people they love. It was so much fun to see the kids at the race, all their cute smiling faces made me so happy. I think I have the best support team ever. Matt is always so much fun. I love having him there with me, he puts me in such a great mood. I think he could be a motivational speaker. Eli thought it was pretty cool he got to get his face painted. It was really hot today. It was kind of a long day for the kids, I think they started melting down at the end. I crossed the finish line and Jane and Eli said "yea mom, can we go now." Ah the honisty of a child. I had tons of fun today and felt so loved by my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment