Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grandma Garners (Moms) Birthday





Aug.3rd was my moms birthday. We surprised her and had everyone come to dinner at camp ground by Kausi Reservoir. It was fun getting to surprise her. She had no idea. Hooray! Matt,the kids and I camped over night with her. It was so much fun watching my kids be excited to sleep in the tent. The next day we went canoeing at Kausi. Hyrum found my swim cap and wanted to wear it. He didn't want to take it off, he fell asleep in it. We had such a great time. My mom is a wonder woman. I love being around her. One of my favorite things about my mom is how independent she is. I think of her loading up me and my brothers and sisters and taking us to Lake Powell by herself. She just gets after things too. She doesn't sit around she works hard until the job is done. I am so grateful for her example.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, how fun is this! I can see why people do family blogs.
    Man I laughed at the day posting! That's a day in the life of a Mom for sure, and not an unordinary day at that.
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete