Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy 34th Birthday Matt

Happy Birthday to a
-Fun
-Loving
-Talented
-Smart
-Motivated
-Hardworking
-Generous
-Thoughtful
-Killer Chef
Well, the list could go on really forever.  I can not say enough good things about Matt.  I am so thankful to be married to him.  I have enjoyed thinking of him all day today and how wonderful he is.  Matt threw down some super delicious pizza for his Birthday dinner.  I know, he cooked his own dinner. Really he is a much better cook than I.  The pizza was awesome and the company great.  I hope Matt enjoyed the day as much as the rest of us.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matt, I love you like CraZy!!


One big Birthday card.
I had picked out 34 photos to create the number 34 but my board was not big enough. I had everyone sign the board like one big card.

2 comments:

  1. and a fun never boring next door neighbor! Looks like you guys had a great party. Great card idea too friend :) The cake looks like it was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best decision you ever made.....marrying such an awesome man!
    It was a great birthday party!

    ReplyDelete