Saturday, November 5, 2011

CraZy KiDs


For red ribbon week the kids had a crazy hair day.  Eli and Jane like to go all out.  Yes Jane put little dog in each loop of her hair!  She is so creative, I love it.


Walt is just crazy ALL the time.  This is what he dose for fun at home.  He call's it making his office, I call it making a big pile-O-mess.


Now I know it looks like Walt got punched in the face but he just figured out how to wink.  He is very proud of this new found talent and it cracks me up to see his face like that.  I love it how his mouth kinks to one side.


Hyrum got a black spider stamp from school for Halloween, little did I know while we were driving home from school Hyrum and his two friends we carpool with were happily stamping their faces. How can I be mad at that?  SO cute.  I rubbed his face with coconut oil and rosebud salve for what felt like forever but we finally got it off.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! they are all so BIG!! I hate not being there to watch them grow. Such fun pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete