Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Make me laugh


Eli is one funny kid.  He makes me laugh every day.  He has been taking the camera lately.  He put's it back when he is done.  I am not sure if he thinks I don't know he is taking it.  As if I wouldn't know the photos on the camera were not taken by him.


He took lot's of photos, here are just a few I thought were funny.



This is Eli camping with Matt at the father son's campout. Check out those sweet little ears poking out.


This is Eli in his cardboard car at the neighborhood cupcake walk.

Something funny, I overheard Eli talking with his friend this week.  We were working in the yard.  This is something Eli is really good at.  I don't even have to ask him, he will just come to me with a bucket full of weeds.  Today I happened to be working with him.  His friend Harrison was standing by him watching him pull weeds and dig holes for new plants.  Harrison asked him, "are you going to be a professional weed puller when you grow up?"  Eli said, "yah, a famous one." LOL!!! I love this kid

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck I love that he does that! He has turned out to be a pretty sweet kid. Thanks for sharing, I miss not being around for all the funny moments like I used to. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli is awesome!! That kid totally warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete