Thursday, June 9, 2011

Garner Family Weekend


Kali, Payton and their new baby Vivienne came up for the weekend.  We did family photos and went out for dinner for Dallen's Birthday Saturday night.  Sunday we had Viv's baby blessing.  My Mom made the cutest dress out of a vintage table cloth.  That woman is amazing!



Me, Baby Viv, Dallen and Kali at Texas Road House  


Me, Viv, Mom and Kali


Mom and Dad


Me, (I pretty much was a baby hog the entire time they were here.) and The birthday boy. Dallen just turned the big 20!


Seth, Me, Kali, Taylor, Dane and Dallen.  I can't even say how much I love being with my siblings.  We all have such a fun time together.  I feel so happy around them. I am so grateful that we all love each other so much and have the relationships that we do.  I am thankful my Mom always encouraged us to love each other and have fun together.  Some times I think it is fun to hang out with just the siblings.  Not that I don't love our spouses but it is fun to reminisce about our childhood.


Dallen and Vivienne


Grandma and Grandpa Baird with Viv


Jane loved Dallen's new pet python.  She is such a animal lover.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend!! It was so great having everyone here. It was awesome to have all you kids and grandkids at my ward that doesn't know you so they could see and meet my family. Thanks for posting the pictures. Especially love the ones of Jane and the snake! Love that girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE don't bring the Python home w/ you! ;) The gerbels are enough, haha! Also what about that awesome mustard couch? Is that your Mom's? It looks great. I want to see a picture of the blessing dress sometime, I'm sure it was darling. I can't believe how long & blond Kali's hair is, I haven't seen her forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I loved spending time with everyone. It is nice to have excuses to get all of us together. Thanks for posting and thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete