Friday, May 13, 2011

Geodes and Pet Day


Hi, this is jane talking 
Today at school my Dad brought geodes.  We had lots of fun cracking them open.  It was really hot today, a great day for cracking geodes.We had little rock candy to go with the geodes. Each kid got their very own geode and bag of crystal rock candy.  I liked it when the geodes were so hard that Dad had to crack it open. It is my opinion that today was the best day of the year because it was Friday, I got to sit in the comfy chair all day long, Carson brought his pet bunny, and we got to crack geodes with Dad, we got crystal rock candy and I got a tootsie roll because I was wearing green.







Eli also got to bring Maverick to pet day.  

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing it from Jane's perspective- cute idea! I might have to let my kids do that one day on the blog too.

    ReplyDelete