Saturday, May 7, 2011

11 Years of Happy


We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary this week.  We went to Chez Betty in Park city.  The food there never disappoints.  We had a wonderful time together.  My favorite things about birthdays or anniversaries is all the memories that fill my mind.  I loved thinking of Matt this day and all of our experiences together.  I am so thankful for Matt.  He is so patient and loving to me. The thought of being with him for all eternity, well, words can not describe how happy that makes me.


Here are some photos of what we ordered.  Everything was so good.


Tarragon pancakes with creme fraiche and caviar


Lobster tart with lemon sauce


Grilled lamb chop with fingerling potatoes and sauteed vegetables


Salmon over potatoes with bacon broth and green beans


Lemon sorbet


Chocolate torte with a candle to celebrate our anniversary

1 comment:

  1. I smell a Matt Mc. recreation of this dinner for next years Gourmet Club, haha! :) Looks all delicious!

    ReplyDelete